As a country and a community we’re going through a very unusual journey at this moment in time. Our business has been closed for a long period and naturally, like most other businesses, we will struggle to recover from this economic disaster.
Once movement restrictions are eased and we’re allowed back to work, it’s vital that our staff take maximum precautions and also that our customers respect the abnormal steps that need to be taken in order for our technicians to carry out their work.
As everyone knows, the technicians love a chit chat with our customers but unfortunately, we will need to restrict the amount of interaction while visiting you (ah sorry) 😋
Here’s The Plan During Routine Water Filter Service
- Our technicians will call when outside the door
- Allow them in but they must not touch door handles or handles on cupboard door. Please make sure there’s access to under sink.
- Technicians will wear fresh sanitised gloves and facial protection. If they need to go to the van at any stage, a new pair of gloves are needed.
- We will sanitise any area we touched before leaving the house like tap handle or any surface.
- We will not be able to remove old filters from the house so please dispose of them in general waste bin.
Making a Payment
Preferably, payment will be made over the phone to our office. We can also send you a payment link where you can pay by PayPal or Card.
Spread The Cost With FlexiFi
Did you know, all of our products and services can now be financed over 6-12 months. Apply online here for approval in 15 minutes. Pay a small fee up front and the remainder over the desired period of time. You can also upgrade your system using the finance method.
Thank you from our team
We would just like to thank all of our customers for their continued support, it’s really appreciated. Stay safe and hopefully we get to see you soon.