Reverse Osmosis Tank Valve Connection
- Used in RO Water Purifiers
- Commonly used on pressurized storage tanks for reverse osmosis (RO) systems
- Quarter-turn lever allows you to easily shut water supply off
- 1/4″ Female NPT fits not only on pressurized tanks, but also with any other fitting using a 1/4″ male thread
- Allows connection between Reverse Osmosis System and pressure storage tank. provides the Soft water
Fits all standard Reverse Osmosis pressure storage tanks. Simply screw on to your 1/4 inch tank fitting. This allows you then to insert your 1/4 inch tubing.
This non return valve will prevent against water back flow and is commonly used in RO to prevent water back flowing into the RO membrane. These parts are made to the highest specification, and are suitable for water filters, reverse osmosis water filters and European style fridge water dispensers.These connections are designed to be used across all cold potable water applications.
1/4″ FEMALE TO 1/4″ Pushfit/Jaco with lever turn
1/4″ push fit check valve (one way valve).
Buy a huge collection of Reverse Osmosis Tank Valve Connection €4.99 from Aqua Filter Warehouse, which is reliable and durable to use. Order from Aqua Filter Warehouse
Payment & Shipping
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.