- TRUE, 100˚C BOILING WATER: QETTLE dispenses water at 100˚C, so you really can make that perfect cuppa! Other systems on Amazon only manage to dispense water up to 98˚C
- 4 LITRE BOILER TANK Provides up to 8 cups of boiling water in one go. Perfect for 5 people homes. Quality, fully insulated, CE approved 4 litre boiler tank fits neatly under your kitchen sink. 10 minute recovery time should you drain the tank. Tank dimensions: 230mm High x 182mm Wide x 354mm Deep
- 2-STAGE SAFETY Supplied with a safety clip which makes activating the boiling water impossible. Once removed, the button on handle must then be pressed at the same time as the handle is turned clockwise for boiling water to be dispensed
- COST & ENERGY EFFICIENT No need to wait for the kettle to boil, use more water than you need, or waste energy. QETTLE Original costs around just £0.03 pence a day on standby. In comparison, a kettle costs £0.02 pence every time it’s boiled
- WATER FILTER SYSTEM INCLUDED: Works to minimise limescale - protecting the tap’s boiler tank | Unlimited flow of filtered cold water | Compact, easy-change filter cartridge housing | Replace the filter cartridge every 6 months - a built in LED lets you know the filter cartridge needs to be replaced.
Part Number: Q9501
Details: Dispenses true, 100˚C boiling water - allowing you to make tea, coffee and hot drinks in an instant. Blanch vegetables and speed up cooking noodles, rice, pasta, soup and stock. Make up baby's formula, degrease roasting pans, fill hot water bottles, sterilize jam jars and remove ice cubes, jellies and mousses from trays and moulds. Tech specifications - Tank voltage 230V | Power 1500W | Load 10A | Min water pressure 1.5 bar/22psi | Max water pressure 5 bar/73psi | Heating up time 20 mins | Recovery time 10 mins | Tank capacity 4 litres | Tank dimensions 230mm x 182mm x 354mm | Requires a QETTLE Q08 filter cartridge, which must be replaced every 6 months, the current Q08 filter price is £26.95. SYSTEM WARRANTIED FOR 2 YEARS - buy with complete confidence. BEWARE! of other 'boiling' water tap sellers offering vague, 10 year warranties. Our warranty covers the complete system, including the tap, boiler tank and filter system. In the unlikely event you need to claim against the warranty you will deal directly with us as the manufacturer. You will not be palmed off or told to contact somebody else | Friendly and knowledgeable UK QETTLE customer service team. Unlike most other sellers who are just warehouses, we are a real company who are experts in taps, boiling water devices and water filtration. Our UK based customer service team are on hand to offer any assistance you may require. IMPORTANT INSTALLATION CONSIDERATIONS - Please check your home's water pressure before purchasing your QETTLE. The tap requires a minimum of 1.5 bar/22psi pressure on both the mains hot and cold side. If your water pressure exceeds 5 bar/73psi a suitable pressure reducing valve must be used. A 13 amp socket, underneath your kitchen sink is required for the boiler. At least 80mm clearance is required at the top of the boiler tank for the hose connections.
Package Dimensions: 23.0 x 18.9 x 13.9 inches
Payment & Shipping
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.