- Water heater designed and manufactured to be installed in UK.
- First in Class ErP rating “A” across all models: With its electronic temperature control and its Eco Evo Function, the Andris Lux Eco is an energy efficient electric water heater boasting an “A” ErP energy rating across the whole range.
- “Eco Evo” function: Thanks to the ECO EVO function, Andris Lux Eco remembers when and how much hot water you use. In this way the function will not only provide hot water efficiently, buti t will also and above all saving up to 15% on your energy bill.
- Anti-legionella function for total peace of mind: Once a month, this mini-tank electric water heater automatically increases the water temperature up to 65°C, in order to eliminate the risk of legionella bacteria developing. Ideal for applications such as hospitals, schools and care homes.
- Eco Display: The unit’s smart, user-friendly display is easy to use and provides precise electronic temperature control, allowing the user to set the desired temperature for every need. The button “ECO” indicates when the Eco Evo Mode is activated and the LED indicator provides a visual guide to the water temperature inside the tank. In yhis way, you can have the hot water you need, when you need it, without any effort.
- Titanium Enamelled Tank/Enhanced Anti-Corrosion: With its proprietary titanium tank engineering, the Andris Lux Eco boasts exceptional durability and an extended product life. In addition, with its robust 4 bolt flange and copper heating element, this efficient water heater offers improved protection against water corrosion.
- Ideal Installations: Medical Environments Laboratories School Facilities
- Fully UKCA certified to be installed in the UK Market.
Binding: DIY & Tools
model number: 3100722
Part Number: 3100722
Details: The Andris Lux Eco is a small unvented electric storage water heater, boasting an “A” ErP energy rating across the range and outstanding features to enhance energy efficiency and safety, as well as an industry-leading 4-year warranty. Offering durability and leading Italian design, it benefits from a titanium enamelled tank, an anti-legionella system and fast reheat times. The built-in """"Eco Evo"""" function remembers your daily usage and provides hot water efficiently when it is needed, saving up to 15% on your energy bill. And with the Anti-Legionella function it provides peace of mind by automatically increasing the water temperature up to 65°C once a month, in order to eliminate the risk of legionella bacteria developing. Ideal for applications with a higher need for safety, such as hospitals, schools and care homes but also perfect for domestic and light commercial environments. This Andris electro water heater includes a set of functions (Anti-Overheating, Anti-Freezing and Dry Heating Self-Diagnosis), which protect the unit in case of energy or water failures. Unventend installation kits are available separately. The Andris Lux Eco 30L units are supplied with a full unvented kit included. Please note that this product specifically complies with regulations on the UK market and is KIWA certified.
Package Dimensions: 16.8 x 15.9 x 15.1 inches
Payment & Shipping
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.